Use of Veterans Park Application Information
FEES AND PARK RULES FOR THE USE OF VETERANS PARK
Deposit: All users must pay a $50.00 deposit, due at the time the application is accepted. Refer to the Rules included with this application for exempt organizations. Once the facility/fields have been inspected after use and found to be satisfactory, the deposit will be returned. Should the facility/fields be left in poor condition after use, the deposit is forfeited and the user will also be charged for any additional cleaning or repair costs. If the alarm is tripped due to your late departure, the $50.00 will be forfeited.
Building and Indoor Facilities:
Playing Fields – Used by Groups or Organizations:
Questions concerning the use of the Park may be directed to
the Town of East Bloomfield - 585 657 7700 Ext. 1
RULES FOR USE OF VETERANS PARK
Approval by the Town for use of the property will not be granted until the application is satisfactorily completed, a valid insurance certificate has been received (if necessary) and all applicable fees have been paid.
User Fees: All users, including but not limited to private parties or private groups, must pay the Building/Field user fees specified on the attached Fee Schedule. ALL users are subject to the $50.00 deposit fee.
Exempt Status: The only entities exempt from the per hour user fees for the building and the fees for the fields are the American Legion Savage Post, and the American Legion Ladies Auxiliary. Veterans and active duty service members can use the park for free one (1) time per calendar year provided they are a current East Bloomfield resident and are currently serving or honorably discharged. The security deposit and application are still applicable. The use will be for the veteran or active service members use only. All others pursuing exempt status must appear before the Town Board to obtain approval.
Insurance Requirements: All users, with the exception of private individuals or parties, must maintain their own insurance. An insurance certificate, naming the Town as additional insured, must be provided to the Town of East Bloomfield before the Town will approve the request for use of the property.
- Smoking is STRICTLY prohibited anywhere on the Town Park property.
- Profanity or misbehavior is prohibited.
- Pets must be leashed or under voice control at all times. Any excrement left by the pet must be cleaned up. Pets are not allowed inside the Park buildings.
- The Contact person named on the application must be on-site for the duration of the use. If the individual cannot be present, a designated adult must be named to the Town prior to the event, along with the individual’s contact information.
- This Park has a carry-in/carry-out garbage policy. Leave the fields and buildings as clean (or cleaner) as you found them.
- Do not leave any later than your stated departure time. The door is automatically locked at your departure time and, if opened after that time, WILL send in an alarm to the Sheriff’s Department. Your deposit will be forfeited if you and your group leave after the stated departure time and the alarm is sent in.
- The premises will be inspected after each use. The applicant or organization agrees to pay for any additional cleaning required as a result of the use/event as well as any loss or damage which may have occurred as a result of or during the use/event.
Permission to use the Veterans Park property may be
revoked by the Town of East Bloomfield at any time.
As an applicant or on behalf of the applying organization, I agree that all attendees during our use/event will observe the rules as stated above. I agree to pay any costs, including but not limited to fees, damages, loss, and/or cleaning services, which arise out of our use of the property. I acknowledge and assume any risks associated with the use of the Veterans Park property and I agree to indemnify the Town of East Bloomfield against any property damage, bodily injury, or lawsuits.